We are one of the hottest start-ups in the world, with clear product-market fit. We have launched offices in London, Australia and Canada with more to come. We have grown 15x in the past 12 months creating a globally distributed user base. We have very aggressive expansion plans to build the category defining company
Having launched in just 2019, Koinly is today used by hundreds of thousands of Crypto cryptocurrency investors, accountants and enterprises. Additionally, some of the largest Crypto Exchanges in the world partner with us to enable Tax Reporting to their users.
Our mission is to enable the world to make the best financial decisions with their crypto portfolio. We are building the tools to accelerate widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We are looking for a technically minded Customer Support Representative to join our Support team. It’s our team’s goal to delight, educate, and help our users utilise Koinly to its full potential.
You will become a product expert in Koinly and the ultimate source of truth for our users. You will answer product, and account-related questions, troubleshoot issues, and engage with our users via chat and email.
To excel in this role we think you are a true problem solver who loves troubleshooting complex issues - all to help our users to the best of your ability. Beyond this, we would love it if you shared your ideas on how to improve the customer experience - all to deliver the best possible service to the end user.
- Become a product expert in Koinly
- Answer customer support queries in a friendly, professional, and timely manner via Intercom and telephone
- Constantly learn and develop your skills within customer support, tech, crypto and all things Koinly
- Share feedback and insights with the broader organisation - we’re building a great product together
- At least 1-2 years of experience working within customer support (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- A passion for all things crypto
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
- Extremely organised with a high attention to detail
- A problem solver with a can-do attitude, open to new and unexpected challenges and changes
- A master at troubleshooting and technical problem solving
- Tech-savvy and keen to learn and develop yourself
What we can offer you...
- Competitive package
- CBD office, with hybrid and flexible work arrangements minimum 3 days in the office
- Employee Discount Program (Reward Gateway)
- Dog-friendly office
- Perks, including Koinly swag
- Free drinks, coffee & snacks
- Regular and fun team social events!
💡…and we have a lot more in the pipeline!
Sound like a good fit? We would love to speak to you.
Koinly is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome applications from all members of society and do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, age, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.