We are one of the hottest start-ups in the world, with clear product-market fit. We have launched offices in London, Australia and Canada with more to come. We have grown 15x in the past 12 months creating a globally distributed user base. We have very aggressive expansion plans to build the category defining company.
Having launched in just 2019, Koinly is today used by hundreds of thousands of Cryptocurrency investors, accountants and enterprises. Additionally, some of the largest Crypto Exchanges in the world partner with us to enable Tax Reporting to their users.
Our mission is to enable the world to make the best financial decisions with their crypto portfolio. We are building the tools to accelerate widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We’ve launched partnerships globally, and have integrated with some of the largest exchanges, accountancy firms and tax software providers. We’re looking for someone to drive the growth of Koinly's Partnerships in Australia – by joining our partnership team.
You’ll also work closely with the Global Head of Partnership based in the London office.
As our Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will…
- Source and qualify key inbound and outbound opportunities within Australia
- Develop a framework to drive partnership growth
- Understand partners’ challenges and requirements to effectively communicate how Koinly's solutions can solve their needs
- Collaborate closely with the wider team to share valuable market feedback to guide product roadmap, pricing decisions and improve end customer experience
- Deliver insightful reporting on pipeline trends, performance and growth
You will be set up for success as our Strategic Partnerships Manager if you...
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Are agile and ideally have startup experience
- Have sold tech products, ideally API solutions, into enterprises across Australia and other regions, specifically financial products
- Are ambitious and a great team player.
- Are hands on – happy to lead your own discussions as well as supporting our other partnership managers with their pipelines
- Are as comfortable helping a partner solution the best way to use Koinly as you are discussing commercial and legal terms
- Are analytical – data driven on where you should be spending time and on scoping and sizing opportunities
- Are creative – finding new ways to generate leads and opportunities
- Are customer-focused. At Koinly, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission
What we can offer you...
- A competitive package
- Supportive management and mentoring
- Great corporate events and networking opportunities
- We are 'Great Place to Work' Certified
- A diverse and collaborative team who want to see you succeed
- CBD office, with hybrid and flexible work arrangements
- Employee Discount Program (Reward Gateway)
- Perks, including Koinly swag
- Free drinks, coffee & snacks
- Regular and fun team social and wellbeing events!
💡…and we have a lot more in the pipeline!
Sound like a good fit? We would love to speak to you.
Koinly is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome applications from all members of society and do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, age, sex, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.