About Koinly 👇
One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit.
Trusted and loved: see what our customers say
Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks, filing their crypto taxes for the first time giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world 🌍
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
Join a diverse team for the best work of your life 🌟
In just a few years we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a rewarding environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide organisation.
We are looking for a competent Events Manager to oversee and organise events that will make an impact to our target audience. You’ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
You will be someone who understands marketing and promotion techniques, preferably within the SaaS/fintech space. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organisational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance!
- Complete end to end ownership of the events calendar, budget and accountability for execution of events in line with business objective
- Work with the wider Marketing team to promote live events, and source and deploy large scale partnership events
- Come up with innovative ideas to enhance the event’s overall success
You’ll succeed as our Events Manager if you have…
- 3-5+ years experience in the Events industry, preferably within the SaaS/fintech space
- Strong organisation skills and ability to coordinate large scale events
- Experience in coordinating events and sourcing event partners
- Understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture are a plus.
- A willingness to learn and dive into the niche is essential
- A love of and ability to put on large scale events
- You have a network in the industry and ability to network and create partnerships in the events space
What We Can Offer You
🏢Sydney CBD office, with hybrid and flexible work arrangements minimum 3 days in the office
🚀Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
🎒Perks, including Koinly swag and access to our Employee Discount Program (Reward Gateway)
☕Free coffee, drinks & snacks
🎉Regular and fun team social events!
💡…and we have a lot more in the pipeline!
☝Koinly is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.