What you’ll be doing:
As a Strategic Partnerships Lead you'll be responsible for spearheading partnerships led growth for Koinly in India. This will include:
Drive acquisition and management of partners:
- Developing long-term partner strategy that would benefit the Koinly’s strategic goals of India expansion.
- Review the market landscape and identify partners of relevance/scale, review the business model of partners & identify synergies, and create and put up the business case
- Work with partners to create a joint proposition that enables non-linear growth of users on the Platform. Form partnerships with key stakeholders in the crypto and tax ecosystems including - crypto exchanges, investment platforms, tax platforms etc.
- Manage and own relationship with senior stakeholders (CXO), joint business planning, commercial negotiations and ensure high level of partner satisfaction
- Work with Partners & cross functional team to execute partnership/program strategy, resolve partner queries and maintain smooth relationship with the partners
- Establish partners’ governance structure and run regular cadence for managing relationships at all levels
- Manage end to end cycle for striking deals with potential partners. Work closely with internal teams to stitch the end-to-end process and technology flow for the partner.
- Responsible for managing the partnerships and accountable for the delivery of business from the partners
- Hire and setup a high performing strategic partnership team
About Koinly 👇
One of the fastest growing Crypto Tax Calculators in the world with solid product market fit.
Trusted and loved: see what our customers say
Used by hundreds of thousands of investors, accountants and a partner to crypto exchanges.
Our users get through their crypto taxes in 20 mins; many will save days or weeks, filing their crypto taxes for the first time giving them the confidence to build a portfolio for the long term.
Build a product that can impact the world 🌍
There are over 300m crypto users worldwide. We are building tools to enable further widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
Come and shape the future of crypto with us.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next, the product vision will enable Koinly to empower crypto investors to make the best decisions for their financial future.
Join a diverse team for the best work of your life 🌟
In just a few years we have gone from launching to one of the leaders in this space. Join a rewarding environment with a diverse mix of founders, crypto traders, fintech alumni, tax professionals and all round good people in creating a worldwide organisation.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Owning overall relationship with stakeholders in the region for business growth
- Championing our products and ensuring the market understands our offerings
- Engaging with potential partners with support from internal stakeholders, including and not restricted to sales, finance, product to manage sales closures
- Ensuring growth of revenues by building relationships and adding value through research, consulting, etc.,
The experience we are looking for:
- 10+ years of track record in driving partnerships and partnership led sales
- Proven ability in achieving/exceeding targets, opening new markets, setting up of new business with an untapped market.
- Distinction of exploring new markets for business growth streamlining operations.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical and a problem solver
- Strong team player, proactive, self-motivated and a self-starter
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
Don’t ‘tick all of the boxes? Neither do we!
We are driven by hiring not only by experience and relevance for the role but also by ambition. We celebrate anything “outside of the box”, so if you don’t meet all of the listed tickbox criteria, please do still apply, as we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what we think about Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
The diversity of our team reflects the diversity of our community and customers. We not only welcome, but we celebrate, diverse communities. We feel we have an empowering environment where everyone is supported and respected, and we want you to feel this too. We welcome new ideas, thinking and approaches and listen intently, and we are strongly committed to learning and improving on this as we grow.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and believe in encouraging an inclusive environment where we celebrate diversity of thinking and respect everyone’s distinctive qualities and perspectives.
What We Can Offer You
💆Power down week
💻Laptop and working equipment
🚀Work within one of the most rapidly growing industries in the world
🎒Perks, including Koinly swag
☕Free drinks & snacks
🎉Regular and fun team social events!
☝Koinly is an equal opportunities employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.